Friday, October 21, 2011

Well, Hello Summer!

Hey all, 

Summer is fast approaching!

For those of you who don't know me, I am a massive summer fan. I am at my prime in the heat, and in the sun. I do not enjoy the cold at all, and can't function in it - so I am so happy the colder months are behind us now! 

The other thing I absolutely adore about summer is the beach! Living in Australia, we have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and I finally get to start enjoying them again! I can also whip out all the new bikini's (6 to be exact) that I purchased whilst eagerly awaiting summer. 

It's definitely bikini weather, and I am getting damn excited! 

Also, in the spirit of summer and sun safety of course, I will be writing a post on my favourite sun protection products soon! 



Disclosure: I do not look as good as those gorgeous ladies in a bikini, at all! Victoria Secrets models put us all to shame! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment