Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Favourites!

Hey all,

It's my favourite time of the month, favourites time! I feel like its come around so quickly this month and I can't believe that the year is nearly over! I know this is a couple of days late, sorry guys! I have been so busy with work, uni AND jury duty! 

 I would like to take a moment to thank you all for being so kind & supportive of my blog, it has meant so much to me and has given me the inspiration and strength to continue. Lots of love, I mean lots! 

Anyway, favourites time! (before I start getting all teary!) 


What I Have Been in Love With

MAC Lady Danger
Definitely my go to red! It's a gorgeous blend between red and orange that I think suits every skin tone! Very glam! 


NYX Round Lipstick in B52
Pretty mauve-pink, my favourite casual lipstick this month! 


Australis Eyeshadow Primer (review coming!)
My current favourite eyeshadow primer! I use it everyday, and it really does keep shadow's vibrant and long lasting! 


e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach
My go-to highlight this month! Gorgeous summer shade, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to really brighten up your face! 


NYX Single Eyeshadow in Gunmetal 
My current fave grey for smokey eye looks! Have used this shadow so often for my night time looks this month! Highly pigmented, long lasting, and such a pretty, pretty colour! 


MAC Woodwinked
Everyone loved Woodwinked! I have been picking it up so frequently this month for my daytime looks! 


NYX Mauve Blush
I do love my NYX blushes, and this shade is perfect for me. It's sublte, and gives just the right amount of colour! 


MAC Pinch Me
One of my favourite blushes of all time! Gorgeous pink, and perfect for darker skin tones (like myself!)

These are by far my most reached for items this month, and at time I even felt like I was getting into a bit of a make up rut! I also just noticed there is a lot of NYX and MAC in there - didn't mean that to happen at all! It is probably just because I have been purchasing quite a bit from both brands of recent.  Hope you enjoyed this post & I would love to see all your favourites, just post a comment with the link below!


Hope you all have a great day & thank you all so much! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment