Tuesday, May 8, 2012

L'Oréal Lumi Magique Foundation Review

Hey all, 

I'm a sucker for trying new foundations, and can rarely walk past them when I am shopping. I won't lie, I am continuously on the hunt for products that give me perfect, luminous skin; so this L'Oréal Lumi Magique Foundation definitely caught my eye. Apparently it is infused with Liquid Light Technology, whatever that means. 

Despite the doubts I had about the 'Liquid Light Technology', this foundation had both Lumi and Magique in its title...how could I go past that? I am definitely a marketers dream! 

I've been using this foundation or around 2 weeks now, and although I am not sure if it is 'magical', I do love it! 


What L'Oréal Says 
- Innovation: new Liquid Light Technology infuses skin with a ray of light, illuminating your complexion as if lit-from-within. The radiance of your skin seems recreated. Perfect coverage, without masking. 

Is it just me, or do foundation descriptions always sound like excerpts from romance novels?! 

My Shade: W6 Gold Camel 

What I Love 
- Medium buildable coverage. 
- Evens out skin tone and hides imperfections 
- Blends into skin seamlessly to create a second-skin look. 
- Boosts radiance levels. 
- Luminous finish. 
- Relatively long lasting, especially when set with powder. 
- Large range of shades available. 
- The packing is pretttttyyy! Haha. It also has a pump bottle, which is very handy! 

What I Don't 
- No SPF - although this isn't a problem for me as I wear a sunscreen over my moisturiser. 
- Glass bottle that is not floor friendly. 
- Not the cheapest drugstore foundation. 

Price: $33.95

Swatches 

Unblended 


Blended


On My Skin



I definitely love this foundation and L'Oréal is right, it does create a radiant complexion as if 'lit-from-within'. I have been picking it up almost every morning for my face routine and just feel as though it works perfectly for me! 

Now I really want to try the primer! 

Have you tried any of the L'Oréal Lumi Magique products? Are you going to? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment