Wednesday, May 9, 2012

NP Set Eyeshadow Duo in Antigua - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

This is the first ever NP Set product that I chose - I'd always walked past them in Target, thought about buying something and then left empty handed. But when the mid-season sales hit, I couldn't help it! So I picked up a couple of duos, a few trios, a brush or two and some lovely lipsticks (oops!). 

I have been a sucker for neutral eye shades lately and thought that the combination in this duo was just lovely, especially for my darker skin. It is Set 5 - Antigua. 


What I Love 
- Gorgeous combination of neutral shades. 
- Buildable colour. 
- Smooth and creamy - it really does have a wonderful texture. 
- Long-lasting if used with a primer. 
- Great packaging - sleek, simple and beautiful.
- Relatively cheap. 

What I Don't
- Major product fallout, you have to make sure that you tap your brush and clear the sides of the pan. 
- Not one swipe, pigmented colour - but it does build up well. 

Where to Buy: Target

Price: $16.00

Swatches

Without Flash 


With Flash 


This definitely exceeded the expectations that I had for it, and I am now much more excited to try out some other NP Set products. Maybe I should just grab all the neutral shades? Hehe. 

Have you tried any NP Set products? What are your favourites? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment