Friday, May 11, 2012

On My Lips: MAC Reel Sexy - Heroine and Watch Me Simmer

Hey all, 

As I'm sure a lot of you were, I was super excited for the MAC Reel Sexy collection to hit Australia shores. Since we get everything a little bit later than the US, it always gives me time to look at swatches and reviews...and fall in love with everything! 

All of the lipsticks in the Reel Sexy collection looked divine, so the day that they were released here I ran out and picked up the two I thought would work best with my skin tone - Heroine and Watch Me Simmer.


Heroine & Watch Me Simmer
The Shades
- Heroine - a gorgeous magenta purple that is almost completely matte, it just has a hint of shine to it. 
- Watch Me Simmer - a bright coral with a hint of pink. 

What I Love 
- Highly pigmented and creamy, like most MAC shades.
- Such gorgeous shades. 
- Wear around 4-5 hours on me. 
- Fade evenly. 

Where to Buy: Online, Myer, David Jones

Price: $36.00

Swatches

Without Flash 


With Flash 


On My Lips 

In Natural Light

Heroine
Watch Me Simmer
I think that these colours are absolutely stunning; so glad that I grabbed them. I'm also starting to think that I will go back and get Reel Sexy as well, I didn't think I wanted it at first - but it has grown on me! 

What are your favourite items/shades from the Reel Sexy collection? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment