Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cocktails & Laughs - OOTN 3/12

Hey all, 

I haven't done an outfit/face of the day/night post in a while, so here one is! I was planning to do one tomorrow on my shopping and lunch date outfit (and shall get some photos taken - I promise!), but I was looking through some photo's and I love my necklace in this outfit so much I just had to write a post!! 

So here is my outfit and face of the night from last Saturday; a wonderful girls night out, full of cocktails and laughs! 


Outfit 
Dress from Lucy in the Sky Online Store/ Lovisa Necklace and Earrings/ Pandora Rings/ Black Vintage Clutch (Not Seen)/ Black Therapy Wedges

Face 
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC42/ Bobbi Brown Corrector in Med-Deep Bisque/ MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NC42/ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Med-Deep/ NYX Blush in Mauve

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots & Pans/ NYX Single Eyeshadow in Gunmetal/ Benefit Smokin' Eyes Kit/ Savvy by DB Mono Eyeshadow in Pearl/ Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Brulee/ Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black/ Maybelline Kohl Express Eyeliner/ Covergirl Lash Blast/ Avon Super Shock Mascara

Nails 
OPI - In My Back Pocket 


I am absolutely loving blues and oranges this summer! 

What are your favourite colour trends at the moment? 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment