Monday, May 7, 2012

Purple & Orange OOTD

Hey all, 

I haven't done an OOTD post in a little while and I figured that I should remedy yet! They are one of my favourite types of posts to both read and create; and I jumped at the first opportunity I had last week to take some pictures. 

It has been starting to get colder here in Brisbane, so all my clothing with sleeves has come out to play! I adore both purple and orange...so I just chucked them together for a lunch date with the girls - and I like the way it turned out! 

Enjoy! 


The Outfit 
Ally Dress/ Colette Belt/ Lovisa Necklace/ Wittner Shoes


Face
L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in Camel/ Australis HD Concealer/ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in NC42/ MAC Blush in Pinch Me/ Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells/ Maybelline Kohl Express Eyeliner/ Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in Khaki/ FOA Impact Curl Mascara 


Look at my little plants grow!! It's very exciting, haha! 


How are you changing your wardrobe as it gets colder? And what is your favourite colour for autumn/winter? 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and that you have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment