Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On My Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet

Hey all, 

I have already posted about my favourite lip butter, Berry Smoothie, and that post has more of a review.  You can read it here if you want more information, as this post will just be brief. I just had to share another lip butter love with you though - I can't help myself. Although it hasn't quite knocked Berry Smoothie off its pedestal, it is close. And of course, it's red! 

You all know that I am determined to own as many red lipsticks as possible! 


Shade 
A gorgeous, deeper red. Blue-based, but very flattering. 

Finish
Typical Lip Butter standard. Creamy and moisturising, as well as being highly pigmented. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, and wherever Revlon is stocked. 

Price: $21.95

Swatch

Without Flash 


On My Lips 


It is such a gorgeous, deeper red and is definitely very wearable. Not as scary as some lipstick's, as it isn't overly bright. It is also a lot easier to apply evenly! If you want a toned down red lipstick, this one is definitely for you! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment