Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pond Makeover

My little Fishies (they share a common name as there are too many to name individually) had been complaining to me about needing to upgrade their pond lately, so a makeover was in order. Hubby was pleased to get his D.I.Y. skills into practice, and he designed this pond concept that I am crazy about, clean lines and transparency! He used tempered glass, and we now have on our patio a 12ft by 12ft glass pond with a water feature in the centre, and a corner for water plants. Now I can watch my Fishies from every angle...they, on the other hand, get a huge apartment (a penthouse, no less!) thanks to my handy hubby.


















Before  

Linking to"
Fertilizer Friday
Macro Friday 
Macro Flowers Saturday
Haiku Heights 
Haiku My Heart






For  Haiku Heights (Prompt: Confession)


confess to the waves
empty the soul of burden
fish glide blithe with cheer



No comments:

Post a Comment