Friday, April 22, 2011

Steadfast and True

What's blooming  in my garden lately? Well even though my plants are suffering in silence from neglect as I've been gallivanting about quite a bit this month, the perennials are doing alright, and one of my older orchid plants decided to bloom to get my attention. Aren't they my steadfast and truly loyal friends?

Here's that old friend I was referring to ...my large cattleya, I'm ashamed to say I do not know what type of cattleya she is.







She may look a little unkempt, but look deeper and you see the beauty deep inside her:








Here's my waterlily...always there by my side, a cheerful presence that lifts my spirits; no wonder, she has a heart of gold:










Let's take a closer look at this flower from my climber. I do not know what it is, but it blooms all the time. She also has a heart of gold!












I should let them know I appreciate their companionship and that they light up my life! Can anyone teach me how to speak to my plants? I gather that they can hear us and respond to our tone voice...is that true?


For Fertilizer Friday, visit Tootsietime, for Macro Friday, visit Blogging from Bolivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment