Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Cherie Amour

Today's flowers are from my  collection of Unforgetttable Blossoms from my New Zealand Springtime Romance. These are my favourite pink blossoms from the previous spring. These pink beauties were encountered in different parts of New Zealand. Yes like the proverbial sailor, I had left behind a blushing flower in every port!


Oh I was lucky enough to see my cherie amour, Cherry Blossoms in the North Island and down in the South Island as well.

It makes my heart flutter just to see this beauty!


Just love that pattern of print on the ground...even the shadows cast are beautiful.


I'll miss this a lot !


We'll meet again, my cherie amour, in another spring, maybe in another country, but till then, I'll see you in my dreams.

 Dark sighs of  yearning 
 printed patches on the ground
  pink petals drift in dreams






NEW LOGO  
 How Sweet the Sound 


No comments:

Post a Comment