Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On the Cover of Passiflora Online Journal





I am super excited to announce that the first issue of Passiflora Online Journal is out today, and can be viewed on the website Passiflora Online. I was alerted by Myles Irvine, the webmaster for Passiflora Online by email this morning that the issue was out. When I clicked on the link, to my greatest surprise, I saw that my photograph was on the cover page!











Look, that's me!!! No, not the lizard, I mean that's a photograph I had taken of my passion flower! Well, what is more exciting is that my article on this flower can be found on pages 12 to 15. I had submitted my article to Myles who is the editor and publisher of Passiflora Online Journal (POJ) at the end of last year and we decided that a collaboration would make the article a comprehensive one. He  provides the history, the discovery and the mystery of this fabulous hybrid, while I provide the romance and the up close and personal profile of my Passiflora Soi Fah.





The team who worked on this first issue did such a wonderful job. The journal would appeal to any flower-lover, gardener, hybridizer, as well as people who love passion-fruit as there are articles about the benefits of passion fruit and even how to make a passion fruit drink!




  
Click on this to view the whole journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment