Monday, July 9, 2012

Abbey Medieval Tournament

Hey all,

A few of you realised that I was oddly absent from social media this past weekend. The reason? I had stepped back in time! I put on my best medieval attire and headed to the Abbey Medieval Tournament in Caboolture. 

It was a wonderful day full of jousting, food, dresses and mead. I am definitely going to go back next year!

Here are some of my favourite pictures. 

My gown for the day! 
Medieval lunch.
A good old sword fight.
Practising my run writing. 

Tough knight. 
Naww :) 
Medieval fencing.
Getting ready for the joust. 
A northern medieval family.

I had such a lovely day, and definitely recommend that everyone in the Brisbane region checks it out next year! 


You can find more information on the Abbey Medieval Festival website


What did you get up to this weekend? 


Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment