Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Killer Sunshine

Hey all,

As most of my readers would know, I have a strong view on the importance of sun protection (especially within scorching Australia). I know that we all love the sunshine; but it is also important to remember that the sun can definitely be a killer. 

I was approached by one of the creators of the below graphic, and asked whether I wanted to share it with my readers. I do. 

I think that it points out some very important facts to remember, and would love if you would all have a read.

Sun Cancer Infographic

Source: Http://www.insurancequotes.org

For more on my sun protection views read here. 

And most importunely, share the information you have read here today! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

*This post is not sponsored, I just wanted to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment