Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bringing in the New Year, Albeit 24 Days Late

Hey all,

I must admit that I expect a lot from 2012.

2011 was a hard year for me, a lot of things didn't go to plan and a few of my hopes and dreams were altered, if not crushed. I moved back to Australia after a stint in London, and had to leave behind a relationship and a dream job. I was plagued by health problems I though would never cease, and on many  days, had no idea where my life was going.

But, looking back at it all - I am glad for everything that 2011 was. It has made me a stronger person, more capable of handling my fears and dealing with anything that the world decides to throw at me. With every closed door, another one opens - 2011 showed me that in a way I could never believe.

Most importantly, 2011 was a year full of creating the foundations for exciting adventures to come.

Although this is 24 days late (sorry guys!), I am welcoming 2012 with open arms, and giving it a stern warning to behave itself.

As for my new year's resolutions? Here they are! 


1. Finish all uni assignment at least 2 full day's from their due date.


2. Read at least 100 books, and keep a list of the ones that I do read.


3. Stress less about the little things. 


4. Eat healthier and exercise more.


5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, regardless of where I am or what I am doing

Twenty-four days in and the resolutions have been going great! I am eating healthier, heading to the gym at least three times a week, keeping hydrated, and I've already read three books!

And to all of you: may this new year be everything you wish it to be.

After a long absence, I am back to blogging. I will be changing some things in my blog in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Hope you all have a great year! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment