Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lush - Mint Julips Lip Scrub

Hey all,

If you're anything like me, dry and cracked lips may just be the bane of your existence. 

If your lips are dry and chapped, lipstick won't go on smoothly, won't last as long and will settle into the cracks, making your lips seems as though they've come straight out of the rocky horror picture show. 

Although this is usually a winter problem, I battle dry lips year round (lucky me), and have been looking for a 'cure' for as long as I can remember. 

I spotted this Lush lip scrub at the checkout (yes, I am a marketers dream) at my last visit, and thought - why not? 

Aren't I glad that I gave it a try.


What I Love 
- Leaves lips smooth and soft. 
- All natural ingredients 
- Smells divine (the Mint Julips smells like peppermint and chocolate)
- Cheap
- Edible! 
- Portable - great to keep in your bag for on the go! 

How to Use
- Gently rub a little of the sugar lib scrub into your lips and then either lick off or wipe clean with a tissue. 
- I usually follow with my favourite lip balm. 

There is no 'What I Am Not So Crazy About' section in this review, because there is honestly nothing that I don't like about this product! I only wish that I had found it sooner. 

Price: $9.95

Where to Buy: Lush 



It is definitely one of my new holy grail products, and I recommend that you pick it up and give it a try. It's just another reason to love Lush even more.

Hope you all have a great day! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment