Monday, January 30, 2012

On My Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in #11

Hey all, 

Kate Moss's range of lipstick shades for Rimmel are quickly becoming some of my favourites. I love the formula, the packaging, the colours and to be honest, I have always had a soft spot for Kate Moss (celebrity crush anyone?)! I have almost every shade now, except the famous red #001 which always seems to be sold out when I'm trying to hunt it down! 

Bright red lipstick location troubles aside, I am currently adoring the berry #11 red! I have always enjoyed my red lippies and this one is no exception. It's been featured in almost every FOTD and I just can't seem to put it down. 


Shade Description: An extremely wearable, berry red shade with hints of pink. Intensive colour. 

Is available in 9 shades. 

What I Love
- Gorgeous, wearable shade.
- Intensive colour - especially after a few swipes. 
- Lips look soft & moisturised. 
- Goes on smoothly. 
- Long lasting - even through eating and drinking. 
- Packaging is extremely good looking. 
- Cheap! 

What I Am Not So Crazy About 
- Needs to be applied with a lip brush unless you are super talented! 
- I have found that this lipstick starts to sweat a lot in extreme Brisbane heat. 
- I personally prefer lipsticks that have names rather than numbers. I think lipsticks deserve personality, don't you? 

Where to Buy: Priceline, K-Mart, David Jones, Big W, Coles & Woolworths. Can also be found at selected pharmacies. 

Price: $11.95AUD 

Swatch


This is definitely a shade that I am going to use to the very bottom. 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment