Friday, March 25, 2011

In The Air

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound



I think there is something going on in my garden haven...the atmosphere is charged, there is a buzz, yes a definite buzz in the air. 




Could they be in love?




Is this the beginning of a new romance?



What is this thing called 'love'?






A loving family kind of love...




Love for the flowers which share your pond?





Or could it be infatuation...or just fascination!



For Macro Flowers Saturday, I present my smitten seagull from Bali:



                                                              Sigh...when will I see her again???




Do have more fun and click on the buttons below to visit:




Yard Art on Thursday!          Blooming Friday                      
  
   Blooming Friday

Fertilizer Friday                          Macro Flowers
   Fertilizer Friday                   Macro Flowers Saturday badge 1

No comments:

Post a Comment