Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Potty Ladies on My Patio




I am delighted to join in on the fun this month on May Dreams Gardens'Garden Bloggers Bloom Day... this is exciting!

Will start with the 'potty' ladies on my patio:



1. Begonia [Begoniaceae]
My delightful begonia plant just aims to please. I'm pleased!!


2.  Ixora [Ixora coccinea]
This is my orange ixora. She's not one to call attention to herself...
but she's always there when you need her.


3.  Water lily [Nymphaea]
My purple water lilies...dependable,never tardy. Love 'em.

Pretty ladies' bonding-time

4.   AfricanDaisy [Gerbera jamesonii] 
These gals love living together in close quarters - one big happy family.


5.  Lotus [Nellumbium]
Lovely Lolo is a fickle lady, here today, gone tomorrow...sigh.


My thanks goes to May Dreams Gardens for hosting this meme.



This post was first published on November 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment