Tuesday, December 14, 2010

THE TEXTURES ON MY LOVELY LEAVES

I think I have been terribly unfair! I have featured the blooms in my garden, singing praises and giving them close-ups, but I have overlooked the other part of my plants, making them play second-fiddle, cropping them out for the close-ups of the blooms. How could I have been so cruel, so unfeeling of their feelings! Yes, I'm referring to the forlorn , falling leaves of my garden plants. They fall to the ground unheeded, callously swept away. Hence, today, I am going to let the leaves have their day...in the first ever Garden Bloggers Bloomin' Leaves Day (if I may, May Dreams Gardens?) However, this is most appropriate for Pam's Foliage Follow Up.

Here's my tribute to THE TEXTURES ON MY LOVELY LEAVES














I would like to thank May Dreams Gardens of dreaming up this meme for us.
Click on the label at the bottom of the page to see more GBBD photographs.
Also, for more Foliage Follow Up, please click on Pams link at the bottom of this page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment