Monday, December 20, 2010

Saying Thank You To Blotanical With Flowers

2010 was the start of a wonderful new world of garden-blogging for me. I began posting regularly at the end of October 2010 after picking up a few tips on blogging from online friends. Within a few weeks I was introduced to Blotanical by blotanists who were warm and friendly, offering tips like loving neighbours sharing pies or cupcakes over the garden fence.What a great introduction to me, a newbie who meandered almost blindfolded in the blogosphere. Overcoming the fear of being laughed at, I meekly tendered questions(which,in hindsight I realise are ridiculous and laughable questions) to my neighbours 'over the garden fence'. And here I am, at the end of the year, emerging unscathed from my tumbles and falls, richer for the experience I had gained. But more than the experience, I value the riches I had gathered in the form of my new-found gardening community of Blotanists.

To my Blotanist friends and to all the other bloggers I have met and who had visited My Garden Haven,

 I wish you bluebirds in the spring,
 to give your heart a song to sing,
 and then a blog, but more than that,
 I wish you...great gardening!!!

Seasons greetings and a Happy 2011 from me and my flowers in my garden haven.








No comments:

Post a Comment