Friday, December 10, 2010

The Brilliant Red Ixora






Oops, missed posting Today’s Flowers on Sunday. However, these flowers from my garden would be sorely disappointed if I didn’t feature them this week, so here they are…presenting today’s flowers… the brilliant Ixora!




Brilliant!

Peak performance mode.

Take a bow...


For more of Today’s Flowers, visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com.

My thanks to TF team Santilli - Denise - Pupo - Sandy Carlson for hosting this interesting meme.






Rate This

Posted November 30, 2010 by mygardenhaven1 in Categories — Edit

Be the first to like this post.

11 responses to TODAY’S FLOWER

Subscribe to comments with RSS.
  1. Beautiful to see on this bleak and cold morning in the eastern US. Carolyn

  2. Those look like hummingbird heaven! I doubt I can grow those outdoors but I wonder if they’d do well in pots for me.

  3. Wow !!! Beautiful !!! I never see one like this.

  4. Hi Rosie! I wanted to let you know that I’m changing how entries will be submitted to the blog carnival. I’d really love to have your winged beans on the next issue so I was hoping you’d submit your link with the new method:

  5. I have never seen this one. It is really a stunner.

  6. Hi Donna,
    They are really spectacular, even before the petals open up(in the first photo) – they are like needles.
    Rosie

  7. The flowers are like brilliant red balls of fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment