Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Australis Nudist Palette - Review + Swatches

Hey all, 

Although I love my brighter shades, I have to admit that I am a sucker for a neutral/natural eye. I am a big 'bright lip' girl and nude eyes work a treat for toning down a bright lip shade. Also, you can pair them with anything and wear them to any event.

Three cheers for versatility! 

I saw this palette on Sweetaholic Beauty a while ago, and just had to run out and find it. I am very glad that I did! 


Shades
8 gorgeous neutral shades, ranging from light to dark. All shades have slight shimmer. 

A closer look at the shades from left-right. 



What I Love
- Such a versatile palette, with a great range of neutral shades. 
- Highly pigmented shadows. 
- Creamy, smooth and easy to apply. 
- Long lasting, especially when paired with a primer. 
- Compact, stylish packaging. 
- Great price!

What I Don't
- Doesn't contain any matte shades - wish it had at least one or two. 
- It was pretty hard for me to track down, and I am pretty sure that it is limited edition. 

Where to Buy: Target, K-mart, Big W and Priceline. 

Price: I am pretty sure it was $12, correct me if I am wrong! 

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash


This is definitely a palette that I have been reaching for a lot lately! I love the combination of shades, even though there aren't any mattes; and have found that it's easy to create plenty of looks with a palette this versatile. 

Universally flattering, and all up a wonderful drugstore neutral palette! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment