Saturday, June 30, 2012

On My Cheeks: Models Prefer Blush in Desk to Date

Hey all, 
I don’t usually post on the weekends, as I always try and keep them for ‘me’ time. But since I haven’t posted as much as I usually do this week, I thought that I would use this weekend to catch up! 
It seems as though I have been hit with everything at once - bronchitis, a job transition, house renovation issues, and a cat with a cold. To say the least, I have had issues keeping organised this week! The end is in sight though, as they say; and thankfully too - my nail polish is chipped beyond belie and my skin is definitely showing signs of stress. 
I have posted about Models Prefer products a few times now, always with positive reviews.  Their Mattifying Primer and Glitz & Glamour Highlighter are amongst my most reached for products. And with the addition of this blush, I have to say that the brand continues to impress me. 


Shade 
- A gorgeous medium pink that would compliment any skin tone. No shimmer, but has a sheen to it. 
What I Love 
- Gorgeous shade.
- Highly pigmented. 
Creamy, applies smoothly and is easily blend able. 
- Very reasonably priced. 
What I Don’t 
- Get quite a bit of product fallout, as you can see in the below picture. 




Where to Buy: Priceline 
Price: $9.99


Swatches 


Unblended 


Without Flash 




With Flash 




Blended


Without Flash




With Flash






Despite the fallout, this is a gorgeous blush that creates a healthy and natural glow. At $10 a piece, I definitely recommend that you give it a try! 


What do you think about Models Prefer? 


Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment