Monday, June 25, 2012

Sleek Monaco Eyeshadow Palette - Review + Swatches.

Hey all, 

How was everyone's weekend? I had a particularly busy one myself! I am fighting the flu of doom and am in the middle of organising a bit of a career change - busy, busy, busy! At least I haven't had any time to get into trouble, have I? 

Since I started 'shopping my stash' - read the post here; I have had a look through my whole collection, just to remind myself what I have. This has happily resulted in the rediscovery of many old favourites and some new gems. 

This is one of them! 


I loved the potential of this palette, and am so glad that I grabbed it! When I first tried it, all I could think was 'wow'. 

What I Love
- Well put together, all the shades compliment each other. 
- Very highly pigmented. 
- Creamy and smooth. 
_ Long lasting, especially with a primer. 
- Reasonably priced. 

What I Don't
- It is a limited edition palette, but can still be found online. 

Where to Buy: Try eBay. 

Swatches 

Top 6 Shades 

Without Flash 

Bamboo, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden, Sunset, Washed Ashore & Magenta Madness
With Flash 


Bottom 6 Shades 

Without Flash

Summer Breeze, Sand Walker, Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird & Moors Treasure
With Flash 


Isn't it gorgeous?! It is hard to pick a favourite with so many lovely shades, but I particularly like Kiwi Zest and Sunset. 

Which shade do you like the look of? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment