Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On My Lips: FOA Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons

Hey all, 

Almost everyone in the Australian beauty blogging world would have heard about these by now; but I love them so much that I couldn't help but write my own post! I've been trying a lot of jumbo lip pencils lately and had to grab the FOA Lip Crayons the second they were available. They have had a lot of love since then! 


The Shades 
Macaron - A deep pink. 
Cupcake - A light and bright pink. 
Sundae - A brown-nude. 


What I Love 
- Most of all, I love how they look like actual crayons - I am a sucker for anything adorable 
- Great colours, reasonably pigmented for a tinted balm. 
- Highly moisturising. 
- Goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. 

What I Don't 
- Can't buy them individually. 
- Wish they had more shades! 

Where to Buy: Big W

Price: $14.95 for 3. 

Swatches 

Without Flash


On My Lips 

Macaron


Cupcake


Sundae 



I think that these are wonderful! Sundae is my personal favourite, as it's a great 'my lips, but better' shade for me.

 If you do decided to give these a try, remember that they are a 'sheer' lip product - so you won't get packed on colour. They are perfect for a more natural, muted look though. 

Have you tried these? Which one is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

I will leave you with this. 

My soul! It aches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment