Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On My Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte in #17 Red Muse

Hey all,


Sorry for the lower frequency of blog posts over the last week or so, I have been busy with university assignments, work changes and just caught up in general life! That being said, I should be back to posting every day (except weekends) again! 

You all know just how much I adore red lipstick, and this is yet another one that I think is absolutely divine! I picked this one up a couple of months ago and have used it SO much since. Perfect formula and perfect colour, it is definitely a new favourite. 


Formula 
YSL Rouge Volupte's have such a gorgeous formula, and are therefore one of my favourite lipsticks out there. They are creamy, moisturising and definitely pack a punch when it comes to pigment!

Shade
Bright medium orange red. If that makes any sense at all! I believe that it is definitely universally flattering.

What I Love 
- Glides on like pure silk and is velvety and moisturising.
- Highly pigmented.
- Doesn't smudge - even though it is creamy. 
- Gorgeous, gorgeous packaging. 

What I Don't
- Not very long lasting; but for such a velvety lipstick, you can let it slide.

Where to Buy: Myer & David Jones

Price: $55.00

Swatch 


On My Lips


Sure, this lipstick may be a little on the pricey side. But, you definitely do get what you pay for. The quality is impeccable, so why not treat yourself? 

Have you tried YSL Rouge Volupte? Thoughts and favourite shade? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment