Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Australis Intensifeye Liquid Eyeliner Review

Hey all, 

I'm a big fan of liquid eyeliner's, I just love the way that they look - defined, sexy and somewhat feline. Although I have my favourites (I will do a post soon), I am always on the look out for new products to try and can barely walk past a liquid eyeliner in Priceline without picking it up! 

I have been trying quite a few Australis products lately, and in general I have been loving them. The quality is amazing for the price! When I saw their liquid liner, I just had to pick it up and give it a try. After all, the bright pink and black packaging was calling to me! 


What I Love 
- Pigmented, darker than dark black.
- Brush is easy to work with - you can draw thin or thicker lines/it's also easy to wing eyeliner out with! 
- Flexible applicator. 
- Doesn't run and is quick drying. 
- Cheap!
- The packaging is stylish and super cute!
- Doesn't have a chemical smell. 
- Doesn't irritate my eyes, which is always a plus! 

What I Am Not So Crazy About 
- Not that long lasting - it does rub off, which is a pity. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W, Kmart & Target. 

Price: $12.95


Swatch

Shiny and black! 
Although it isn't the most long lasting of liquid eyeliner's that I have tried, I absolutely adore the depth and shade of the black and have continued to use this eyeliner quite frequently. If you don't mind retouching eyeliner, don't rub your eyes, or don't have particularly oily eyelid's - I do recommend that you give it a try! It's absolutely perfect for creating dark, winged cat eyes!

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment