Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Leopard Addiction Polyvore

Hey all, 

I have been ill today, which is absolutely horrible the week before christmas!! So I have been feeling pretty useless, and have been playing with Polyvore (as always!). 

I absolutely adore this outfit, and I wish it wasn't so stinking hot in Brisbane atm, so I could wear some representation of it! It's edgy, elegant and feminine all at the same time, and definitely represents my personal style. 

I need those boots!!
Leopard Addiction



Camilla and Marc cut out dress
$414 - glassworks-studios.com

$550 - lagarconne.com

Yves Saint Laurent black bag
$1,495 - cultstatus.com.au

A V Max heart jewelry
$62 - shoptwigs.com

Dannijo long necklace
$295 - dannijo.com

GIVENCHY Rouge Interdit - No.53 - Rouge Céleste
£20 - harrods.com




Of course I had to include a product list, just in case you happen to be tempted!!

Hope you all have a great day!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment