Friday, December 2, 2011

November Favourites!

Hey all, 

It's favourites time again! Has everyone had a good month?

 Honestly, I have been in love with so many products this month; it was super dooper hard for me to restrict my list! What can I say, I have a lot of love to go around!


What I Have Been In Love With

Avon Super Shock Mascara 
This is such an amazing find! The wand is brilliant, it separates and extends lashes like nothing else! 

Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki
Great for on the go touch ups! Fits in your bag perfectly! 

Ulta 3 Nail Colour in Watermelon
A cheapie, but isn't it the most splendid summer colour!? 

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hairspray
I have been in love with this for a while! Great for creating the perfect 'I don't care' look. 

Purr by Katy Perry
I am cat crazy! As hard as it is to admit, I did buy this fragrance for the adorable cat packaging...but it turns out that I adore the smell! 

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 14 
Absolutely stunning nude lipstick that doesn't wash me out, or make my lips look dead! Perfect for everyday, or matched with a smokey eye. 

I highly recommend trying out all the products that made it onto my faves list this month. Christmas is coming up, some of these would make great stocking stuffers!

Talking about Christmas, I have some exciting festive posts coming up - so keep your eyes open! 

What is everyone loving this month? 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

In my life - The cat had a bit of a health scare today & now has to be kept inside for 2 weeks; she's already torturing me on day one! The man is also in Melbourne - he went down to see Eminem, so I have a few days to myself. It's funny how easy they are to miss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment