Friday, December 2, 2011

MAC Her Blooming Cheek Review!

Hey all, 

I'm definitely a sucker for bright shades, especially in summer! So it is no surprise that this blush excites me to the stars and beyond. It has been a favourite of mine for a while now; and although it was on the back bench during the colder months, it's out to play again! 

Her Blooming Cheek is a vibrant (and drop-dead gorgeous) hot pink, with the most subtle hints of purple through it. And although it does look almost terrifying in the pan, trust me - it looks amazing applied with a light hand! 

Just the touch of colour required now it's heated up! 


What I Love
- Applies evenly and smoothly
- Long lasting and doesn't turn patchy at the end of the day
- Gorgeous summer shade! 

What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Limited edition (harder to find)

Just a warning, this colour may be a bit too bright for those of you gorgeous ladies with very fair skin tones; it is definitely perfect for you darker beauties (like me) though! 

And sorry guys, I'm pretty sure it was a limited edition blush! But I am sure you will be able to track it down somewhere! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment