Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Avon Super Shock Mascara Review

Hey all, 

The hunt for the perfect mascara continues...or does it?! 

We all know just how difficult it is to get everything that we want from a mascara; maybe we are asking for too much? And although I will forever continue to hunt for that perfect mascara, the one that makes false lashes obsolete (a girl can wish!), Avon Super Shock mascara is giving me everything that I want right now - and I am loving it! 

I have never been much of a fan of Avon products, and only tried this out because a friend left one at my house and I thought "Why the hell not?!". I am so very glad I did!

I have used it every day since, and am sure I will continue to do so for a very long time. 


Type of brush: Flexible rubber bristles. 

What I Love
- Improves length and thickness a great deal
- Separates lashes like no other mascara I've used before
- Holds the curl 
- Doesn't smudge or melt off (even in Brisbane heat!)
- Such a bargain! 

What I Am Not So Crazy About 
- Hard to find, I ended up purchasing it on eBay
- End of the brush can get a bit goopy - so you have to remember to wipe it off. 

Where to Buy: From Avon Representatives or alternatively I bought mine on eBay 

Price: I can't remember how much it was exactly, but it was under $10 (on eBay). 


This has become one of my ALL time faves, and I definitely recommend that you give it a try! I doubt that you will be disappointed!! 

p.s - The nail polish I am wearing is China Glaze Atlantis 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment