Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Australis Eyeshadow Primer Review

Hey all, 

Until recently I hadn't tried much of the Australis range, I have always found myself staying away from cheaper brands (I have a phobia of bad quality, but who doesn't?!). But over the past couple of month's, I have been trying more and more Australis products...and I must say that I am beyond impressed! Genuinely good products that don't break the bank? I am definitely in! 

Their eyeshadow primer is definitely one of my favourites and it has ever overtaken Primer Potion and Shadow Insurance on my list! It is the first primer that I reach for when I am doing my make up and I definitely recommend that you give it a try! 


What I Love
- Glides on effortlessly and doesn't leave any residue
- Easy to apply with wand
- Smoothes
- Prevents shadow from creasing
- Long lasting effects (I have found that my shadow really does last all day!)
- Cheap *bargain dance* 

What I Am Not So Crazy About
- It always seems to be sold out at my local Priceline (I know that this is because it is a great product, but a girl does get frustrated when she is in need of primer!)
- I run out of this product quite quickly
- Large amount of unnecessary packaging 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W, Kmart and Target

Price: $12.95



I am in love with this product, and I definitely recommend that you give it a try! At 12.95, what do you have to lose? 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

p. s - It is GREAT to be back!!! 

The cat was 'helping' mummy. Ahh... it's love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment