Friday, November 4, 2011

Lust Have It - October Box

Hey all,

I have most definitely been going on a bit of a beauty box subscription spree in the last couple of months, and so far am absolutely loving the concept! I subscribed to Lust Have It after a fellow blogger commented on my beauty box post. I was pretty excited about it after checking out their website! But now, I am not so certain how I feel.



We all know how important first impressions are, don't we? Well firstly, my October beauty box didn't arrive in October at all , but on November 1! Now I am sure lust have it! didn't intend for that to happen, and it was probably of Australia Post's doing...but nonetheless, it did irk me. 

How about the products? Well, they are nice products. I just feel that they aren't tailored to me in the slightest, and they weren't really what I was looking for. There were quite a few anti-ageing samples, and at under 25 they just don't excite me as much. I was really hoping for more make up related products, and less general skin care. 

Enough rambling! 


What Was in the Box?
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activator 
- LimeLily Cosmetics Cream Blush in 
- Lush Soap - Honey I Washed the Kids 
- Taut Collagen Orange Drink 
Kerastase Resistance Range
- Bain De Force Shampoo
- Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment
- Ciment Thermique - Reconstructor Milk 




All in all, my socks weren't knocked off. Although the Lush soap smells divine, and my hair is going to thoroughly enjoy the treatments - I was just expecting more! I shall leave my subscription open for the next couple of months, and see what the future boxes are like.

Maybe I am just too fussy? Either way, I still have hope!

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment