Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - BB Cream Review

Hey all, 

Now, I have been hearing bloggers rave about BB creams on overseas blogs for a while now - and my have I been interested. No matter what age we are, we all want radiant, even toned and, flawless and perfect skin. BB cream is supposed to do exactly that, a bit like a miracle in a jar! It would be like having one product that meets all your skin's needs in a matter of minutes!! 

Interested? Well, those are the claims Garnier are making for their new Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream.  Of course I definitely had to try it out! 


Garnier's Claims 
- Fulfils all of your skin's needs: hydration, comfort, UV protection, corrects signs of fatigue, fixed dullness, corrects imperfections and sun spots. 
- Combines all your beauty steps into one single application. 
- 24hr hydration
- Evens complexion 
- Boosts healthy glow

What I Love
- Super hydrating
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth 
- Slight tint does even skin tone and brighten your complexion
- Makes skin look healthier 

What I Am Not So Crazy About 
- Very light coverage, doesn't cover all imperfections (it does help though!)
- I have combination-oily skin and I did start looking shiny after a couple of hours. 
- Not available for those with darker skin tones 

Price: $14 (If I remember correctly)

Where to Buy: Priceline, Supermarkets and Selected Pharmacies 

Swatch

Ignore the lipstick swatches people! It's my job
I'll come right out and say it, it definitely does not live up to all of Garnier's claims. Saying that though, it is a pretty good product and I must say that I am quite impressed. As far as tinted moisturiser's go, it does an amazing job. It evens out the skin tone, brightens up the entire complexion and does leave you looking more radiant. It also does cover the appearance of small imperfections and blemishes. 

I'm the kind of girl who generally enjoys foundations with more coverage (who doesn't enjoy looking perfect?), but I have been using the Miracle Skin Perfector at times where I do not feel as though I need as much coverage - for example, to the gym, grocery shopping, or taking the babies to the vet. 

I do recommend that you check it out and see how it works for you! If you have perfect skin, it may be all you need & if not, it's a great tinted moisturiser!

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment