Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wishing Upon a Star: November

Hey all, 

Mmm...make up! 

I have had massive beauty related cravings this month, so it was really hard for me to cut my wish list down into an 'appropriate' size. Thankfully it's coming up to Christmas soon! Definitely time for me to start placing wish lists strategically around the house...you know, light reading material and everything! 

Here's a portion of what I'm lusting after this month! 


The Goodies 

Illamasqua Blush in Hussy - $42
Love! That is the emotion I have for my Illamasqua blushes! I'm always looking to add to my collection & have been lusting after Hussy for a while! 

Revlon Lip Butters
I have no idea if we are even getting these in Australia, but I saw one of my favourite beauty gurus Emily Noel from emilynoel83 (youtube) talking about them and I think they are to die for! I really hope we get them soon, if not, I may just have to buy some off eBay! 

Illamasqua Skin Base in 10 & 12 (my perfect shade!) - $65
I have spent so much money on foundation etc recently, that I haven't really been able to justify buying more. But I have gone 2 whole weeks without forking out (amazinnng :P), and this just looks so amazing! 


Wittner Wedges - $149.95
Shoes, shoes, and more shoes! I absolutely adore the colour of these wedges. No, I don't really need them. But they are pretty! And they will look amazing keeping all my other wedges company.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused & Blissful - $25
I haven't bought any of these beauties yet and am not entirely sure why! I should get onto it, stat! 

Inglot Freedom System 5 Eyeshadow Palette, full of shadow's of course!
I have no idea exactly what shadows I want, there are so many to choose from! But, I have definitely been wanting to purchase a freedom system palette for a while now, and I think this may just be the month to do it! I do love Inglot products after all... 

Is anyone else finding it extremely hard to believe that it's November already?! Where-o-where has this year gone? Now I am starting to feel as though I am behind on Holiday plans!

Hope you all have a great day! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment