Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Essence Blossoms Etc... Eyeshadow Review

Hey all, 

I may have just been living under a rock for the past couple of months, but I had absolutely no idea that Essence products could be found in Australia! I was definitely on the verge of jumping in joy when I spotted a small range of Essence products at my local target when out shopping for lamps the other day! (Yes, no matter what I am shopping for - I will find myself in the make up section!)

They had the Blossoms Etc... collection and a rock chick collection (sorry, can't remember the exact name) just placed on cardboard displays on one of the counters. The Blossoms Etc... collection was full of gorgeous and feminine spring colours, I just had to pick up all three eyeshadow's!

From left to right: Bloom-a-Loom, A Hint of Mint & Forget-Me-Not

Aren't the colours absolutely gorgeous?! 
What I Love 
- Gorgeous, feminine colours that are perfect for spring/summer!
- Go on super smoothly
- Silky, soft finish
- Highly pigmented
- Long lasting 
- Cute packaging & gorgeous detail on the shadow's themselves
- Cheap

What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Not so long lasting without a primer, I definitely recommend using one
- I wish that there was a wider shade range
- Hard to find where I live! 

Swatches (without & with flash) 


Price: $3.99(AUD)

Where to buy: I have only found these in the Brisbane City Target & even then they were nearly all sold out! I really wish they were easier to find, they are absolutely gorgeous! 

These are definitely great shadows, and at $4 a pop, they are definitely worth checking out! I think the colours are absolutely precious and have already been using them all quite frequently! I also picked up a couple of Blossoms Etc... nail polishes. 

Does Kitten Approve? 


Yes she does! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment