Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lust Have It! - November Box

Hey all, 

I'm defying doctors orders...and blogging! I am just not one to sit still - there are things to do, people and places to see! But thankfully, I am feeling a lot better and I am grateful for all of your kind words and thoughts! I probably won't be blogging as frequently as usual in the coming weeks, but I am back! 

On to the review!


My November lust have it! box arrived about a week ago, and what can I say? Another box, another disappointment. I had such high hopes for lust have it!, but they just don't seem to be living up to my expectations. The products this month are similar to what was in the box last month - and they just aren't exciting me! They are nice products, just nothing that I have been dying to try and I don't think the products are much suited to me. 

I will give them another month to see if the boxes improve. Following the time-tested system of 'Three strikes and you're out". 


What Was in the Box 
RoC Complete Lift Daily Moisturiser - $59 (50ml)
Nude by Nature Lip Liner in Chique - $14.95
Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Fragrance - $79.00 (30ml)
Hawley International Miracle Shine 2 Step Nail Shiner - $6.95
Kerastase Nectar Thermique Leave In - $39.50 (150ml)


On the beauty box front, my BellaBox for this month has been shipped and I am super excited for its arrival. I have also heard great things about I Love This Box, so I might think about looking into subscribing if Lust Have It doesn't work out. 

I am indeed obsessed! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

p.s - My blog has gone dynamic! I'm loving the new pink layout, but I would love to hear what you all think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment