Friday, February 10, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow's Tribeca Apartment - Luxe Alert!

Warning: You will either try to marry Gwyneth or start hating her with an unreasonable and unexplainable passion after viewing the following images. 
I was almost in tears whilst looking at this pictures. 
This apartment reminds me of fairytales, childhood dreams, marie antoinette and all other things fabulous. 
I can imagine myself floating down the chandalier lit halways in Marchesa, lazing on the hanging sofa in a kimono and eating in the girly diner style booth seats in retro Dior. Oh, sigh. 



A hanging sofa? Oh, I wish! That is one of the most amazing living spaces that I have set my eyes upon, although I would hate to think what my black cat would do to all that white!



Can anyone else not stop staring at the wallpaper? 



Yes, this place could definitely be mine. 

I must say, my hat does go off to Miss Paltrow. This place looks divine! Elegant and sumptuous, without being overindulgent and eyesore. I wonder if it’s her own creation or that of an interior designer who will now be known as my god? 
At least, it would be awful to clean, right? As if she cleans it herself! Anything to help me sleep at night! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment