Saturday, February 11, 2012

OOTD - Spicing Up Prac

Hey all,

I've never been a girl who could imagine herself in pinstripes, finely constructed business suits and endless amounts of black, grey and white. I've always known that it is a fear that I would have to one day face, and that fear knocked me in the face when I found out that I was doing my social work prac at a hospital. Oh my, cutting edge fashion is definitely not at home in the waiting room! 

I refused to admit defeat, and over the past few months developed ways to sneak little bits of my personal style into otherwise exceedingly professional outfits! 

Hope you enjoy!



Outfit
SES Blouse/ Cue Pencil Skirt/ Cellini Bag/ London Rebel Heels/ Boutique Belt/ The Silver Shop Earrings/ Pandora Bracelets & Rings/ Michael Kors Watch


Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - NC42/ Bobbi Brown Corrector in Med-Med/Dark Bisque/ Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Beige/ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Med-Deep/ Sleek Life's a Peach Blush/ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries/ Elf Natural Beauty Book (Eyes)/ Maybelline Kohl Express Eyeliner/ Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara/ Chanel Rouge Allure in Enthusiast (#64)



I adore this belt. 


These shoes are a lot more comfortable than they look, and look divine! 

There's nothing like a little bit of red to brighten things up! 

Hope you all have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment