Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Exciting News!

Hello my pretties! 

I have some exciting news for you all! After having writer's block and inspirational issues for a little while now, I have decided that my blog needs a makeover! I need a creative space that represents me more genuinely, and one that is more full of life! 

This means that I will be away temporarily making major, and wonderfully exciting improvements! I will return with exciting segments, features and plenty more reviews! I'm going to throw a bit more of what I love into the mix; fashion, books, dining etc. Keep your eyes peeled! 

 I have already decided that 2012 is going to be a splendid year and I am going to do everything in my power to make it so, both in my blogging and personal life! 

Take care of yourselves & please bear with me! 

Hope you have a wonderful day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment