Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Transformation is Complete


Hey all, 

The new blog is unveiled! 
Before I get into anything, I have to thank the wonderful Casey from Hot Bliggity Blog for her amazing work. She worked with me patiently, even though I’m technologically inept, and produced this design - a design so wonderful, and so like me - it’s as if she had insight  into my brain. If you’re looking for a transformation of your own, definitely check out her work at Hot Bliggity Blog and contact her for information!
You have probably noticed that there are quite a few little changes here and there. Although this blog will still be primarily about make up, beauty and fashion, I have also decided to expand to writing about other things that I love; so expect some design and decor post’s, recipes, and any other living related topics I can dream of! I am also going to start posting tutorials in the how-to section, which should be exciting! 
I have also added a followers section so you can keep up-to-date with post’s and other little snippets.  
Explore a little and let me know what you think! 
Thank you all for putting up with me through these changes! It has been an exciting week and I hope that you all love the new design and features as much as I do!
Hope that you all have a wonderful night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment