Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Self-Pampering + OOTD

Hey all,

Valentine's day - the one holiday that creates a divide between the masses! Being newly single, out of a long-term relationship in the past couple of weeks and having no one to celebrate this infamous time of year with (except my cat), I had two options - let it get on top of me, or kick it's ass. 

So, being the strong and determined person that I am (generally), I decided that moping would be forbidden, as would feeling sorry for myself, and I chose to have a day completely dedicated to the one person who never lets me down, me! 

And it was a wonderful day!


Outfit
ASOS Dress/ Lovisa Necklace/ Vintage Bag/ Emerson Shoes

Face
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 400 Natural Beige/ Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Beige/ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Med-Deep/ Sleek Blush in Life's a Peach/ Elf Beauty Book in Natural Eyes/ FOA Eye Definier/ Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara

Activities
Japanese food! My favourite! 
Reading my current favourite historical fiction trilogy! 
Drinking lots & lots of tea! My current have is Japanese Peach
Watching The Big Bang Theory! 
The Pampering


Also, I would like to say a special thank you to all my wonderful friends that were there for me, that hated on cupid with me & drank ridiculous amounts of Valentine's Day induced alcoholic beverages with me.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, whatever you got up to! And I hope that it was full of love and cheer! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment