Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Style Envy: Rachel Bilson

Hey all,

Rachel Bilson. 

I have always been a fan of this woman - I loved her in The O.C, I loved her appearances in How I Met Your Mother and now I love her in Hart of Dixie. She's fast talking, quirky, adorable and just plain damn loveable. Also, I must say that I have always had a soft spot for her because she's the same height as me; us short people have to stick together! 

Anyway, on top of the fact that I have fallen in love with her as a character and as an actress, I can't help but find myself lusting after her wardrobe and glaring at her hair with envy! This girl know's how to dress, both on set and off! 

And her hair? I won't even start to go there, or I may cry. 


Can someone please explain to me how her hair even does that?! 


Oh that blazer!  


She always looks so natural, yet so darned beautiful! She's definitely one of those stars I've looked up to for years, and I'm not even much of a 'celebrity' person! 


Now, Hart of Dixie fans, wouldn't they make the cutest couple?! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment