Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleek Blush in Life's A Peach

Hey all,

Who doesn't love a good blush? Personally, I emerge from bed in the mornings looking less than radiant and definitely need the help of a magic product or two to manage something that even resembles a 'glow'. This product is something that has been achieving that for me, so I thought I would share! 

Until a while ago, I had not tried any Sleek blushes, although I had always heard great things about them - but I am glad that I finally bit the bullet and bought a few! This blush has been a favourite of mine since I purchased it a couple of month's ago & I still find that it is the first blush I will reach for out of my collection - generally a good sign! 



Colour: Gorgeous light peach shade that would compliment any skin tone. Gives the complexion a natural, healthy looking glow & just the right amount of colour. 

What I Love 
- Absolutely gorgeous colour that suits my skin tone perfectly (NC42).
- Easy to work with - blends well, doesn't streak. 
- Highly pigmented - great colour payoff! 
- Long lasting & when it does start to fade, it does so evenly. 
- Packaging is sleek, attractive & makes the product easy to store. 
- Cheap! 

What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Harder to find in Australia.
- I found the packaging difficult to open (although I am pretty weak!).

Price: $12.95

Where to Buy: Crush Cosmetics

Swatch
Sorry the quality is a little off on this picture, I just couldn't get a good one!
All in all, this has definitely become my holy grail of blushes & I have already purchased two backup's...just in case. 

If you're on the hunt for an amazing peach toned blush that will give you a radiant and natural look, I definitely recommend that you give this one a try! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment