Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gorgeous Cosmetics Perfect Palette

Hi all, 

Gorgeous Cosmetics is a brand that I discovered recently and have been trying to explore a little more. I'm the kind of person that likes to get to know a brand by trying a range of their products, in a short period of time (usually); this especially holds true when it is a brand that I am impressed with! I'll try not to overload you all though! 

I swatched a few Gorgeous Cosmetics eyeshadow and blush shades whilst in store, but couldn't decide on what shades to take home - a common predicament for beauty bloggers I"m sure! So, I just picked up this pre-made palette instead. Sometimes I make good choices, this palette is a winner! 


The Shades 
Top Row: Buttercup, Golden Kiss, Gem & Fudge
Bottom Row: Nude, Peach Glow, Marshmellow & Cheeky

The top row are eyeshadows, and the bottom are blushes/highlighters. 

What I Love 
- The palette is very well put together, and gives you a good taste of the brand. 
- Both the eyeshadow's and blushes are of great quality!
- Very pigmented, creamy and easily blendable.
- Long-lasting, even without a primer. 
- I haven't seen any eyeshadow creasing with a primer.  
- You get a large amount of product in each pan. 
- I love the sleek packaging, I am a giant sucker for some good packaging! 

What I Don't 
- It's a little on the pricey side! Even more so if you buy the shadows individually. 
- I believe this palette was limited edition, although most of the shades are still available. 

Where to Buy: Gorgeous Cosmetics stores & online. 

Price: $89.00 

Swatches

Without Flash

Buttercup, Golden Kiss, Gem, Fudge
Nude, Peach Glow, Marshmellow, Cheeky
With Flash 



It's pricey, yes, but it is also quite wonderful! I think that the depth of the neutral shades is great and have my eyes on their Everyday Palette. I can't help that I'm drawn to the 'boring'! If this palette doesn't tickle your fancy and you aren't ready to fess up the cash for it, I suggest trying a single shadow! They are quite lovely. 

On another note, I have an exciting idea to run by all of you! But, I think that I will give it a post of its very own! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment