Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trilogy Everything Balm

Hey all, 

I usually have combination-oily skin, but in Winter it takes a stroll down the 'dry as hell' route. Chuck the flu into the mix and I end up with flaky, painful skin - especially around my nose. I have loved Trilogy products for a long while, and use their Cream Cleanser, Antioxidant Rose-hip Oil and Vital Moisturising Cream. Knowing this, a friend recommended that I tried this balm to tackle the problem bits around my nose, and I have used it for that and so much more! 


What Is It?
- An all purpose balm containing Omega 3 & 6, natural super emollients and a range of vitamins and antioxidants. 

What Can It Be Used For? 
- Soothing dry skin. 
- All over nourishing & protecting. 
- Healthy nails. 
- Massage oil. 
- Lip conditioning. 


What I Love 
- Extremely versatile - can fix almost everything. 
- Smells gorgeous. 
- Packed full of natural ingredients. 
- Adorable packing (we all know that I am a sucker for it). 
- Reasonably priced. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Adore Beauty

Price: $18.95 for 45ml and $29.95 for 95ml. 


I love this stuff! When they said it was multi-purpose, they weren't lying. And not only can it be used for a range of things, it works well for all of them as well. I have used it for problem dry bits, as a cuticle oil, as lip balm and it calms down bites, cuts and burns a lot as well! 

Keep one at home, and keep one in your bag - it's handy as hell! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment