Saturday, August 25, 2012

Kit Duo Cheek & Lip Crème in Turn It On

Hey all, 

I know that I have apologised a few times to date, but sorry for the lack of posting in the past few days. Sadly, life sometimes gets in the way of blogging! At least I will be getting a large overtime bonus from work this week! 

I have been on a bit of a Kit kick recently, and on a bit of a cream blush kick as well. 

So, ta-dah!


What I Love 
- Gorgeous colour combination that would suit any skin tone. 
- Smooth and creamy product, that is not sticky at all. 
- Highly pigmented and blends easily. 
- Long lasting, especially when set with powder. 
- I adore Kit packaging, absolutely adore it! 
- For an added bonus, it is also made in Australia. 

Where to Buy: Mecca Cosmetica, Myer and Online. 

Price: $34.95 

Swatches

Without Flash 


With Flash 


All I have to say is, it's so purrrrdy! Haha! 

I haven't yet used it on my lips, as I have enough lipstick to get through as it is - but I am sure that it would work just swimmingly! They have another colour pair that I am eyeing off at the moment and I have a feeling that you will be seeing swatches of it very, very soon! 

What is your favourite cream blush? 

Hope you all are well! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment