Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kit Cosmetics Eyeshadow in That's Hot

Hey all, 

I hadn't tried many Kit Cosmetics products for a long while, but got drawn in by their bright, gorgeous lipstick's (review soon to come) and have been expanding my horizons ever since. It's a wonderful brand, with great shades, high quality and adorable packaging. 

I was shopping the other day, and just could not walk past this eyeshadow. It is such a gorgeous shade, and didn't look like anything else that I had in my collection. 


The Shade 
A gorgeous deep, shimmery and multi-dimensional purple.

What I Love 
- Highly pigmented, one swipe colour. 
- Creamy and blends easily. 
- Has shimmer, but is not overpowering. 
- Long lasting, especially with a primer. 
- I adore the packaging of all Kit products as well! 

Where to Buy: Mecca Cosmetica, Mecca Maxima, Myer and Online. 

Price: $19.95

Swatches 

Without Flash 

I though that I would put two pictures in, as I just couldn't capture the beauty of the colour as much as I wanted to. 



With Flash 


I'm a sucker for purple shadows (or anything purple for that matter), and am certain that this shade will become a favourite in my collection! 

Have you tried any Kit products? Which product is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment