Monday, August 6, 2012

On My Cheeks: NARS Blush in Taj Mahal

Hey all, 

We all hear so much about NARS blushes and their high quality, and most of us know the 'famous' shades quite well. Shades like 'Orgasm', 'Deep Throat' and 'Exhibit A' are absolutely gorgeous, but they are not my favourite Nars blush shade. 

Taj Mahal is, and hopefully you shall soon see why! 


The Shade 
A gorgeous orange-bronze, that looks absolutely amazing on darker skin tones. 
It has slight shimmer. 
Isn't as scary as it looks in the pan, and blends out like a dream. 

What I Love 
- Absolutely stunning colour. 
- Highly pigmented, as all Nars blushes tend to be. 
- Smooth, creamy and east to blend. 
- Long lasting and fades out evenly. 
- Sleek and stylish packaging. 

What I Don't 
- The price of NARS products in Australia are quite a lot higher than overseas. I would recommend buying online from the USA; either from a site that ships internationally, or by using a parcel forwarding service. 

Where to Buy: Mecca Cosmetica, Mecca Maxima & Online. 

For online Nars purchases, I like to use - Kiss and Makeup

Price: In store - $45 AUD 
Online - $26 USD

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


Blended


Quite a difference, huh? The terrifying aspect of the shade seems to just melt away when it is blended out. 

This is one of my favourite blushes. I have nothing else quite like it, and love it for that exact reason. If you are a darker skinned lady, I definitely recommend that you try it out! 

What is your favourite NARS blush shade? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment